In Person Sunday afternoon Worship at Winchester Anglican starting 3.21.21
Please join us for in-person, worship, with precautions, each week at 4:00PM.
Location: Fellowship Bible Church: 3217 Middle Rd, Winchester, VA 22602(drive around to the rear of the building at the F3 entrance)
Our sanctuary attendance is limited to 100 persons (attendee and service volunteers). If you are unable to attend these inperson services, we will continue to offer a service on facebook each week. For your safety, we are following all requirements and best practices provided by the Governor of Virginia. Please take note of the information below as you consider attending:
1) You are welcome to attend any service, provided in the prior 14 days: You have not had a fever or other symptoms of
COVID-19; and you have not had exposure to a person with COVID-19.
- If you have traveled internationally or out of state in the previous 14 days, we ask you to thoughtfully consider not attending in person in our sanctuary.
2) Please include every member of your group when you sign up.
- We are using the term "quarantined seating unit" to signify people that will be sitting together. This could be a family, this could be a couple, this could be single person or a group of friends in their own "bubble."
3) If you are attending, PLEASE also consider signing up for a way to serve; we need you.
4) At this time, we will NOT have Nursery . Stay tuned as we are looking into this possiblity. If you intend to come to our in-person services and need nursery, please email Jennifer Albertson so we can gauge the need: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Please plan to arrive 15 min early to ensure that our ushers can seat everyone in accordance with all of our precautions.
6) Everyone over 5-years-old will be expected to wear a face covering when inside the building.
7) We will celebrate the Eucharist each week using the pre-filled communion kits for the time being
8) Singing with masks on will be allowed.
9) After services are completed, we may not congregate INSIDE the building, but feel free to hang around and chat outside the building.
10) If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Joan Dowell (email@example.com)